Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mahou Sensei Negima c267

Sorry this is a bit late, but the raw was behind a day or two due to shipping delays in Japan and the chapter itself took a while to clean due to quite a bit of redrawing.  I tried to take a bit more care with the drawings and dust cleaning this week, and I think it shows. :)

DL: Mediafire | Megaupload | Rapidshare | MangaToshokan (Online Viewer)

Enjoy!

I noticed a bit ago that Ala Atra scans did MSN 266 as well.  If they plan to continue to release MSN weekly, I may drop my own scans, as they do a fine job of a MQ/HQ release, in my opinion.  I'll see if I can get on their forums or IRC and ask them sometime this week, and I'll post my plans here when I know.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just discovered your scans and I gotta say they're the best ones I've seen of Negima

    Now that Enigma is having problems hopefully you can keep going, even if Ala Astra scans does it as well, since I believe yours are better...

    Thanks a lot for this!

    ReplyDelete